Some literary, some not, all documented:
– Read between 35 and 50 books this year. 35 being the final total of 2009 and 50(something) being the number I burnt myself out on in 07 and 08.
– Stop using my credit card and fix my debt (it’s already been two months since I last used it. Huzzah!)
– Read at least two works of non-fiction – filling out my notebook as I go along.
– FINISH Les Miserables. I believe I have something like 3 or 400 pages left.
– Keep my apartment neat.
– Write a review for every book I read this year.
– Update my blog with all of my book reviews.
– Write. Anything.