A review of my 2010 resolutions. Because most people just forget about them.
– Read between 35 and 50 books this year. 35 being the final total of 2009 and 50(something) being the number I burnt myself out on in 07 and 08. (I think I’m on 23 right now. 23 fully read books. That’s much slower than I had hoped. But I’ve been picking it up a little bit lately. I also have three books halfway read. And MOCKINGJAY comes out soon. I’ll pull it off.)
– Stop using my credit card and fix my debt (it’s already been two months since I last used it. Huzzah!) (I’ve not used it at all this year. But it’s still out of control. APR is through the roof and I can only make minimum payments right now. Blurgh.)
– Read at least two works of non-fiction – filling out my notebook as I go along. (I am in the middle of both Raven and From Eternity to Here. I will finish both before the end of the year.)
– FINISH Les Miserables. I believe I have something like 3 or 400 pages left. (Who made this a resolution?)
– Keep my apartment neat. (HAHAHAHAHAHA)
– Write a review for every book I read this year. (Check, thus far)
– Update my blog with all of my book reviews. (Check, thus far!)
– Write. Anything. (And check! Sort of!)
Wow. I think I’m doing pretty good. If I do say so myself! I really should clean my apartment this weekend. I mean, it’s getting OUT OF HAND. It’s hard to do it though. When it’s just you and you is who doesn’t really care.